Marketing Communications Assistant (12-months contract) (m/f/d) *
We are a team of marketing leaders committed to delivering outstanding value, continuous improvement and memorable client experiences to drive and support our business.
We are seeking a creative, tech-savvy and customer-focused Marketing Communications Assistant to join our Communications team in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent university graduate with an eagerness to learn and grow within a strong global organization. You will be shadowing and assisting members of our team and be exposed to a diversity of campaigns and projects.
- Website administration, using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Digital asset production, such as branded documents (PPT, PDFs), videos and social media posts.
- Printed tradeshow material production.
- Scheduling and co-ordination of social media activities.
- Preparing campaign reports, as well as assisting in other tasks as required.
Driven by technology and fueled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit www.hsb.ca
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, or equivalent.
- Experience in a Marketing / Communications role would be an asset.
- Strong tech-savviness.
- Strategic, creative and inquisitive mindset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other marketing technology, such as Adobe Acrobat, Content Management Systems, blogging, and email deployment software.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Bilingualism is a strong asset but not a requirement.
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.