Senior Actuarial Associate - IL Pricing
New York , United States
Munich Re Life US is seeking a Senior Actuarial Associate to play a significant role in evaluating and pricing IL reinsurance opportunities. Specifically, this position assists the pricing actuaries by building the models (using AXIS software) used to price the various opportunities, as well as plays a significant role in the management of the modeling process for IL Pricing.
- Financial Reporting - Provide quarterly VNB cash flows & written reports plus other data needed for Forecasts & Planning (Pre-CPM & CPM) to Corporate Actuarial, Finance, and Individual SVP.
- New Business Model - Maintain, document, enhance, and provide cross-training on ILVS to ensure it remains an accurate representation of IL New Business.
- Special Projects, including:
- Distribution reporting to evaluate actual vs pricing assumptions
- Generic model research and refinement
- Evaluation and maintenance of IL modelling process documentation
- Ad-hoc Requests
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, quantitative discipline, actuarial science, or related field
- GGY AXIS modeling capability preferred
- ASA with 3-5 years of experience and continuing progress towards FSA
- Life insurance or reinsurance knowledge preferred
Munich Re Life US aspires to be the premier reinsurance business partner that delivers exceptional value to our clients and stakeholders. As the US-based life subsidiary of one of the world's largest reinsurance companies, we are the industry leader in delivering world-class service and solutions to many of the most recognized insurance companies around the globe. We offer a highly competitive total compensation package that rewards hard work and success.