International Graduate Trainee Programme (Munich) (m/f/d) *specially for graduates of Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Natural Sciences, Risk Management and Law
Munich , Germany
Our International Graduate Trainee Programme will provide you with a thorough introduction of the diverse activities of a leading global reinsurer and gives you the opportunity to advance your expertise and personal development. Over a period of 24 months, you will receive a firm grounding in professional, methodological and social skills, which will qualify you for assuming responsibility at Munich Re worldwide. Our trainee program has been certified as “Fair Trainee Program 2020” by Trendence.
- Exciting and varied work focusing on risk underwriting in the core business of Munich Re
- Excellent learning opportunities and cross-functional first-hand experience in our global business units
- International assignment of three months to extend your intercultural experience
- Distinguished global learning programme for trainees specifically, enabling you to acquire profound knowledge and build up your methodical expertise
- Opportunity to quickly build up a broad network of industry experts within Munich Re
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree preferred, with demonstrated high academic achievements
- Practical work experience, ideally in the insurance/financial industry, big data or risk management
- Experience abroad during your studies, practical training or work experience
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English, fluency in another language is desirable
- Communicative competence, strong analytical abilities, empathy, and willingness to learn
Munich Re is one of the world's leading reinsurance companies with more than 11,000 employees at over 50 locations around the globe. We are working on topics today that will concern the whole of society tomorrow, whether that be climate change, major construction projects, gene technology or space travel. We find solutions to these challenges through a network of highly qualified professionals who anticipate risks, work on tailor-made solutions and expertly advise our clients. If you want to help shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you. Please make sure to prepare your cover letter and CV in English. Click on the link to apply online - we are looking forward to getting to know you!