Regional Reserving Analyst/Consultant (P&C)
Career Level 2
Singapore , Singapore
We are seeking an exceptional part-qualified actuary to join our Regional CFO team as Regional Reserving Analyst/Consultant for P&C business. Based out of our regional hub in Singapore, this role reports to the Regional Head of Reserving, and will support both Group and local reserving and reporting for various branches across Asia. New Actuarial Science graduates are welcome to apply.
- Work collaboratively with Group Central Reserving function to ensure the quarterly reserving process is performed in accordance with appropriate group standards
- Work collaboratively with local CFO teams to ensure quarterly reserving is performed in accordance with local country actuarial standards, and provide support to the Certifying Actuary in certain locations where appropriate
Capital, Solvency and Other Responsibilities
- Active involvement in the computation, analysis and reporting of capital and solvency requirements for each entity
- Support the Head of Reserving in the Multi-Year Analysis process by reviewing and identifying areas of interest and emerging trends
- Perform other tasks as relevant for local entity or Regional teams.
- Part-qualified actuary of a recognised actuarial body (FSA, FIA, FIAA or equivalent) with 1 to 3 years of experience in actuarial work, or new Actuarial Science graduate.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills, with good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage various concurrent tasks across the region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – knowledge of other Asian languages would be advantageous
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.