Client Executive, Corporate Clients (m/f/d) *
The Client Executive, Corporate Clients is a visionary strategist who cultivates exceptional relationships with our primary insurance company partners while generating growth and profitability in our commercial and personal specialty lines. The successful incumbent liaises closely with our national Client Management team as well as key internal partners within our Head Office. This position is based in Toronto.
- Liaise and build long term strategic partnerships with executive level decision makers at HSB Canada’s insurance company partners and prospect new partnership opportunities.
- Identify client needs and opportunities; report on opportunities with vison and execution to targeted outcomes.
- Monitor and analyze client performance, assess revenue growth as well as claims and expense targets, and build action plans focused on identified opportunities.
- Manage and develop the existing client portfolio as well as introduce new products and services with assigned clients.
- Work closely with Corporate Underwriting Services, Operations, Inspection, Claims, Digital Solutions, Applied Technology and other internal stakeholders to generate full-service solutions for our insurance partners.
- Develop strong internal peer relationships as a consensus builder to ensure smooth and efficient execution of procedures, accurate and timely policy registration and revenue recognition.
- Act as an organizational ambassador and demonstrate HSB Canada’s market leadership.
- Maintain a strong P&C industry profile through participation in industry functions and associations.
- Partner with contacts at HSB U.S. and U.K. and Munich RE, leveraging ideas and opportunities to continually strengthen our position within the marketplace and move product growth forward.
Driven by technology and fuelled by innovation, HSB is Canada’s premier specialty insurance and applied technology services provider. Offering 150 years of technical and service excellence, we are focusing on emerging trends and unlocking new opportunities for clients. Today, we are accelerating, changing the future of insurance and risk solutions, for a modern world.
At HSB, we value the strengths and contributions of our diverse workforce. We offer continuous learning opportunities, giving you flexibility to grow in your career while enjoying a healthy work-life balance and a collaborative approach in our coast-to-coast network of offices. Become part of a rewarding and impactful workplace experience while seeing first-hand technologies and risk solutions that are changing the way we live and work.
HSB is much more! It’s insurance. Engineering. Technology. To learn more about us, please visit https://www.munichre.com/hsbcanada
- University Degree; completion of CIP or FCIP preferred
- 10+ years of Property & Casualty insurance or reinsurance experience with strong underwriting and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong analytical skills, financial literacy and understanding of actuarial principles
- Business development and relationship management experience, or reinsurance brokerage experience
- Strong relationships with C-suite executives in the Canadian Property Casualty arena
- Strong commitment to professionalism and highest standards of customer service
- Self-starter who is highly motivated, manages priorities efficiently and is results oriented
- Frequent travel, approximately 20-30%, is required; note under current circumstances relating to Covid-19 travel is temporarily on hold
- Valid driver’s license required
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
Creating and maintaining a work environment that promotes respect, diversity and dignity is important to us. We strive for equality in our workplace, to eliminate employment barriers, and promote a workplace based on principles which align with our company values and promote positive employee practices. Candidates requiring accommodation during any stage of our selection process should advise us of this; we will strive to work with individuals to find a suitable means to meet their needs.